Friday, February 15, 2008

Nothing special

Today's Weigh-In: 213.8 lbs.
5-Day Average: 214.32 lbs.

Nothing really to say today. I didn't work out cuz I was lazy this morning. Simple as that. I'll be hitting it extra hard tomorrow as a result.

One thing I have found out is that I can't wear my pants without a belt any more. They completely fall off. Last week I had the belt on the first notch, but this week I had to up it to the second notch. The problem with this is that my smaller pants still don't quite fit, but my normal ones don't either. I'm in pants-flux.

I know I promised pictures a while ago, but my camera was giving me issues. Well, I found some batteries that actually work with it, so I'll take some pics this weekend.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

That's a good problem to have. I actually had that problem a while back and just drilled a new hole in my old belt in the interim. Ghetto, I know. But it worked. Nice job.