Tuesday, July 20, 2010

200th Post

Today's Weigh-In: 207.6
PhysicsDiet.com Average: 208.59

Yay 200 posts! Anyway, I had a lot of fun this weekend at the Crossfit Games. I ate like crap, though, so I was really surprised when I weighed in at 209 yesterday, and even more surprised at today's weigh-in. I guess all the activity made up for the caloric excess.

Also, it's official: I'm going to be getting my Crossfit Level 1 Certification. My gym is hosting a cert in September, and I'll be able to go for half price, which is awesome. Also, once I get that, I'll be able to actually train people on my own, although I probably won't initially. I've committed to helping out one day a week at the gym, and in return I don't have to pay gym dues any more, so that will save me a nice bit of cash as well as allow me to learn all the aspects of training other people.

In weight-loss land I've got 11 days to lose 3.6 pounds. Oh, and I'm moving this weekend. So, yeah, probably not going to happen, but I'll keep eating clean as much as possible and try to get in at least 3 good workouts this week, and hope for the best.

No comments: