Friday, July 23, 2010

Achievement Unlocked!

Today's Weigh-In: 207.4
PhysicsDiet.com Average: 208.31

So far everything is going well this week. I've been super busy packing up my apartment and getting ready to move, but I've still done 3 workouts this week. Last night I also achieved one of my long-term goals:




I've been able to do muscle-ups on a pull-up bar for a while now, but the rings add an additional level of difficulty. Getting lighter has definitely helped me to get to this point, and I can only imagine how much easier it'll be when I weigh 15 pounds less than I do now.

Anyhoo, diet has been good. I haven't been watching what I eat as closely as I should, but it's more of a quantity issue over quality. The quality is good, as I really only eat what I make, and I make good stuff, I just haven't been super strict with controlling how much of it I put in my face. And that's the way it's going to be until I get settled in to my new place. Once the move is done and the stress from that is gone I can worry about it, but for now I just need good fuel. And, to be honest, my weight is still going down, so I'm obviously not overeating. If the weight-loss slows or stops then it'll be necessary to tighten the old belt, but for now I'm in a good place.

No comments: