Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick update

Today's Weigh-In: 208

Well, it looks like physicsdiet crapped all over itself and lost my data for the past 2 months. Hopefully they can get it back, but for now I don't have an average, although it was close to 208 yesterday. My weigh-ins have been pretty level all week, which means I need to tighten the belt a bit more and cut a few more calories if I want to continue on the downward slope. Obviously I'm not going to hit my goal of sub 204 in 2 days, which is a bummer, but to be honest I'm just happy I haven't gained weight with all the stress in my life this month.

I'm almost settled into my new place, and I've got all my cooking and kitchen supplies out of their boxes. I've been eating really healthy stuff all week, except for a couple beers each night (and probably too many peanuts). I'll be more careful tonight.

My workout on Tuesday didn't go very well. It was a Crossfit Hero workout, which are always brutal (they're named for fallen military, fire, and law enforcement officers). It was supposed to be 5 rounds, but I stopped myself after 3 due to lack of energy. I don't know what the deal was, but I just wasn't feeling it. I took Wednesday as a rest day, and I'm hoping today's workout goes better.

That's about it for me. I just wanted to update with some news to keep myself accountable.

No comments: