Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crossfit Games 2010

Just one post shy of 200, but that's not important. I just wanted to post a quick update to let everyone know about the 2010 Crossfit Games that are going on this weekend at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California. I'll be there live (hell yeah!), but you can check it out in free, streaming HD at live.crossfit.com. Watch the fittest athletes in the world compete for the title of "World's Fittest Man/Woman," along with CF Affiliate teams, and Masters (50+) athletes. Lisa, one of the athletes at our gym, is competing in the Master's division, so I'm super psyched to cheer her on, as well as all the awesome athletes I see every day on crossfit.com.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with my weight loss, but it's awesome and you should check it out and be inspired by these amazing athletes. Because I say so :)

No comments: