Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's alive!

Today's Weigh-In: 215.4 lbs.
5-Day Average: 215.8 lbs.

I'm really happy to continue seeing 215s on my scale. I didn't get a weigh-in yesterday, but I did get a new battery, so the scale lives. I've knocked off two pounds from my average in the last 7 days, which is awesome. My eating this weekend hasn't been 100% optimal but it hasn't been bad. I continue to choose good things, but I'm just not as sure about the portion sizes as I am during the week (since I tend to measure everything out). But then again I tend to eat less often on weekend days, so larger portions should be fine. Either way, I feel good, and I hope I can continue this pace through the end of the month (so that I can meet my goal of 210 by March 1st).

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

So far, so good. Good to see your scale back and operational - even though that may be a curse and a blessing all at the same time ;)

Let's both have a great week!

Jim McCoy said...

Two ten is definitely doable. Just stay focused, and you'll rock it out!