Sunday, February 24, 2008

Can't complain

Today's Weigh-In: 212.6 lbs.
5-day Average: 212.56 lbs.

It's looking like the 212 weigh-in wasn't a fluke, as I've weighed in at 212 and a fraction for the last 4 days now. So it looks as though I won't hit my goal of a 210 average by the month's end, but I'll be darn close. Can't complain about that :)

I've had to take quite a few days off from exercising in the past week as the muscles in my shoulders, back, and neck have been bothering me quite a bit. I talked to my mom about it and she recommended I go see our chiropractor, which I plan on doing at the earliest available opportunity. I don't want to be out of the game too long or I'll get complacent.

Other than that, everything is going well with me. Diet has been good. I got a new bed so my sleep has been getting better. I'm in a pretty good groove now, which I think has contributed to my faster weight loss this month. Now I just gotta make sure I stay in it.

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to see your head back in the game.. keep up the good work!

Ripx180 said...

If your in a good grove don't come out :). Thats probably the hardest part.