Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ooh boy was I right

Today's Weigh-In: 222.22 lbs.
5-day Average: 219.75 lbs.

Well, I'm still over 220. Even higher today. It's gotta have something to do with my body retaining water for muscle recovery, because I ate just fine yesterday, and did not go over my calories at all. I'm going to continue to make sure my diet is perfect, and I'm not going to worry about these fluctuations.

Well, I was right about being sore. My quads and calves are screaming at me today, but it feels good. I know I worked hard and earned the soreness. I'm taking tomorrow off to rest, so that will be a big help.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

I had to laugh when I saw one blog say "I'm gonna be sore" and the next say "Ooh boy I was right".

Good for you for getting it done. I need to follow that example. I haven't been "Ooh boy I'm sore" from the gym in a while - that's a problem.