Friday, January 18, 2008

Gnarly

Today's Weigh-In: 218.0 lbs.
5-Day Average: 219.64 lbs.

My weight is finally going down somewhat consistently. This is actually somewhat surprising to me, because the last couple of days my eating has not been perfect. I mean, I ate good, healthy foods, but I simply ate too much. Ever since starting CrossFit I'm always hungry, so I need to learn to curb my cravings. But as long as the weight goes down I'll be happy.

Today's workout killed me.
21/18/15/12/9 reps of:
Front squat, 95 lbs.
Knees to elbows (hang on a pull-up bar, pull your knees up to your elbows)
For time
Then rest for a bit and do an 800 meter row.

I got something like 22:30 but holy crap I was done afterwards. As I was driving home from the CF gym I started feeling really nauseous, and when I got home I had to race into the house to keep from puking on the grass. Yep, I worked out so hard I puked. Good thing the only thing I consume before a workout is water. After that I felt much better, but I know I'm going to be hurting tomorrow. In a good way, of course. I hope tomorrow is a bit easier on me. Gnarly.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Wow, that's intense. Dare I say "good work"? Good to see your average under 220.