Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Check-in

Today's Weigh-In: 203.0 lbs. (new low!)

No 5-day average since I hadn't weighed in for the past 3 days, but it looks like I'm going okay. I ate perfectly yesterday (under 2200 calories), drank lots of water, and got in a great workout. This morning I got up and worked out again, and although I'm starting to get sore, I don't feel injured any more. Depending on how I feel I'll either take tomorrow or Thursday off and get 3 more workouts in this week. I really think that it's the lack of exercise in the past 2.5 weeks that has caused my weight to stagnate so much. Hopefully I'll stay healthy and can continue at my current pace for a while.

I had one of my Ahi steaks from TJ's last night, and it was amazing, way more tasty than I thought it would be. And super healthy. Also, I made some hummus last night which is delicious and pretty low calorie (I forgot to put olive oil in, but I decided it doesn't really need it as it's pretty darn good). I've been eating that with carrots whenever I get a bit hungry and want a snack. These steps should help me to keep my calories down while not depriving myself of quality food. See you guys later.

2 comments:

Jason said...

congradulations on the new low man, great work.

It's good to hear that your are feeling healthy again. Good workouts always make me feel good.

Your eating sounds pretty spot on man. I wish I ate as good as that. I need some healthy snaky foods, carrots and hummus sounds awesome.

Keep up the good work man!

Ripx180 said...

Nice man you are creeping yet closer to Onederland, open the pearly gates and never turn back. Sounds like things are looking up for you. Keep working hard and eating clean.