Monday, May 5, 2008

Momentum

Today's Weigh-In: 204.6 lbs.
5-Day Average: 205.6 lbs.

Hey everyone, sorry for the long gap in blogs. I'm doing alright, but not great. My eating has been good, I've been counting my calories and eating healthy things during the week, but the weekends haven't been as good as they could be. I tend to eat fewer, but larger, meals on Saturday and Sunday, and I think the portion sizes are just a wee-bit too big. I got in 3 days of exercise last week, but I really want to start putting in 5 days a week consistently. I'm still injury free, so not going the extra mile is just due to laziness, and that's not going to work. So this week: 5 days in the gym (with Wednesday and Sunday off), less than 2200 calories a day (including beer/alcohol) and at least 8 hours of sleep each day. Simple goals, and ones that I know I can do, I just need to add a little consistency. I don't want to lose any steam on this journey so I can't get off the rails at all. Just need to build up a little momentum.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

don't slip cause its a snotty slope. Hold true to your words in your blog and things will be going good for you.

Jason said...

I hear you about the whole eating on the weekends, I would say that I don't eat bad foods, just irregular times and different sized portions.

Anyways, it's good to hear that you are still injury free and that you are planning on hitting the gym up 5 times this week. Good luck with the alcohol man, that is the toughest part of this for me.

Have a great week man