Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick one

Today's Weigh-In: 204.0 lbs.
5-Day Average: 203.65 lbs.

Happy post-Memorial Day weekend, everyone! It's nice to have an extra day off. Too bad the weather wasn't too cooperative. It's been overcast and cool all weekend, which put a big damper on the whole thing for me. So I spent a lot of time indoors, relaxing. Can't complain about that.

My weigh-ins continue to go down, so I'm looking for a sub-203 average by Friday. I'm just happy to see some movement in the downward direction, as I've been kind of stuck for a while now.

Nothing much else to report, hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Jason said...

The extra day off was pretty awesome. We had decent weather in my neck of the woods. Good to hear your weigh-ins are going down, keep up the hard work and you have the sub 203 average!