Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting closer

Today's Weigh-In: 202.0 lbs.
5-Day Average: 203.1 lbs.

I'm inching my way closer to the 200 pound mark. Knowing me, I'll screw it up and be stuck here for another month. Hopefully that won't be the case, though. I haven't worked out at all this week, but my eating has been good. I've been really busy at work and at home (saw Thrice play on Tuesday, had to do a bunch of stuff last night) and I haven't been getting enough sleep. Hopefully I'll have this work project wrapped up by the end of the week so I can get back into my groove. I plan on going to bed extra early tonight so I can get up to work out tomorrow.

Not much else to say, just gotta keep chugging along without any missteps.

3 comments:

Jason said...

man, you're so close. Keep up the clean diet and good workouts, you'll be in 100's. I know when I get there that first morning I'm taking a picture of the scale!

Ripx180 said...

2 lbs is nothing... a drop in the bucket. You got this, no stalling out for a month. Open the pearly gates of Onederland and never look back. Keep sharp eye on the diet and it will happen sooner than later.

Brent said...

Dude, you need to take pic's the day you reach 19x pounds. :) It would be quite the way to celebrate reaching the 100s and would show you how far you've come. Plus, it's about time for a pic update anyways.