Friday, May 16, 2008

Keep it going

Today's Weigh-In: 206.2 lbs.
5-Day Average: 204.65 lbs.

I think something is wrong with my scale. I stepped on it this morning and it weighed me in at 206.2 (pretty high), then I got dressed for my workout, shoes and all, and stepped on it again. It said 206.8. I know my clothes and shoes weigh at least 2 pounds, so I think it's messing with me. I think it might have to do with the fact that I move it from the floor to a storage place when I don't use it and it messes with the balance/calibration. I'll try to keep it in one spot from now on.

I'm still doing very good this week. I have eaten very well, I've gotten 4 days of exercise so far, and I'm feeling good. I've been a bit tired, though, but I think it's due to the fact that I've been eating less total carbs (more vegetables, less bread and grains). I just can't choke down the amount of broccoli, asparagus, or spinach that would be required to get a significant quantity of calories. Oh well, they're still good for me.

I plan for this weekend to be very good. I'm not going to drink any alcohol, and I'm going to get to bed early each night (by midnight) so I can get up nice and early and get things done. The weather here in Southern California is beautiful right now, so I want to enjoy it instead of sleeping half the day away. Maybe I'll go to the beach.

Hope you're all doing as well as I am :)

2 comments:

Jason said...

that's is pretty weird about your scale man. Sounds like you have a solid game plan for the weekend.

In reference to your comment I'm totally with you on the body type, smaller, better, stronger, and faster is my goal.

We should definatly set something up for next month then!

Rob Tucker said...

I've heard that if you move it around it can mess with the balance and all that, but I couldn't tell you how or why. Good idea to keep it in one spot.

You're going strong - just keep in that same direction.