Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pictures!

Today's Weigh-in: 226.8 lbs.
5-day average: 227.5 lbs.
Official weight lost: 2.5 lbs.

Alrighty, finally got some pictures. I haven't quite figured out this camera yet, so the quality is not great, but it's good enough :-)

Here's the front, relaxed:


And the side (ugh, I hate side shots. My beard doesn't hide my turkey neck like it does in the front):


Flexed (sad, I know :)


And back, flexed:


Finally, one for the ladies :-)


I also have measurements. Yay!

Bicep: 15"
Waist: 43.5" Unflexed, 42" Flexed
Neck: 17.5" (yes I have a huge neck, and it's a pain to find nice shirts)
Wrist: 7.5"
Hips: 42.5" (around where my butt meets my legs)
Thighs: 25.5"
Calf: 17"
Chest: 42" Relaxed, 45" Flexed

So there you go. I've put myself out there for your scrutiny :-)

Actually, I just want to be able to look back at this post a year from now and see how much more awesome I look ^_^

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That's great. It really seems that you don't have that far to go. It won't be long before you start to see more definition, since you don't have a ton of fat to lose first. You'll be glad to have these to look back on someday.

And...thanks for the ladies only pic. That certainly made my day :)

Geoff said...

Yeah, everybody tells me I don't look as heavy as I am. I think it's because my fat is more spread out over my body (especially on my legs and butt) and not so concentrated in my belly like many other guys. I have a feeling my belly fat will be the last to go :-/

Rob Tucker said...

That's hot.

I LOL'ed at the last one. If swankywanker gets ahold of the pic, be prepared ;)

Ripx180 said...

Its been a while since I have been to your blog. Looks like you are making some great progress. I agree with Kristen in saying you will shape up quickly. Looks like you have a good foundation. Your for the ladies photo cracked me up. Keep up the good work.