Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Goal achieved

Today's Weigh-In: 207.6
PhysicsDiet.com Average: 210.04

I'm just going to call it a day early: I reached my goal for this month! While the average I'm using doesn't reflect it, I have weighed in at or below 208.4 for the past 3 days, so that's good enough for me. Now, I won't be surprised if I see an uptick within the next day or two, because I've been consistently weighing less and less for the past few days, and it's bound to fluctuate back up at some point. Just gotta keep eating the way I have been and everything should even out nicely.

I took yesterday off from Crossfit due to my shoulder being a little tight and tender from bench press on Monday, so instead I went to the beach by my house and went for a jog. I jogged half of the distance no problem, but had an issue with shin splints and had to walk back, unfortunately. Still, I covered over 3 miles, and my shins are feeling okay today, so no harm done. I'm hoping that losing 20 pounds will help me to overcome the shin splints (which have always plagued me when running) simply by not putting such a pounding on my body. I'm back in the gym today for some Olympic weightlifting, which I love, so it's looking to be a good day.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Congrats on hitting your goal. Now its time to layout the next goal, so lets see it. 190s by when? keep cranking away at it your doing great.