Monday, June 21, 2010

Good weekend

Today's Weigh-In: 210.6
Average: 211.4

A new week, and good news to report. I didn't fall off the wagon this weekend. I mentioned on Thursday that I would be going out that night, which could have started the weekend off badly, but I didn't let it. I had some beers, then got right back on track the next day with perfect eating. Ate perfectly all weekend as well, even forgoing my dad's homebrewed beer on Sunday. Now I officially have a full week of good eating behind me, and the momentum is building. I've been using physicsdiet.com (almost wanted to write Science Diet, but that's pet food) to track my weight on a daily basis. It uses a weighted average to compute a more realistic average weight without the huge fluctuations that a 5-day average can have.

I'm down almost 3 pounds since last Monday, which is great. I don't expect that kind of loss to continue but it's a good mental boost. I'm doing a bit of intermittent fasting today, so I'll only be eating between 1pm and 9pm, which works out well for my schedule. Workouts are planned for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday this week. Everything is on track to finally get rid of this last 20 pounds and finally be lean.

No comments: