Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick post

Today's Weigh-In: 213.4 lbs.

Okay, so the weight's a bit high, but not too bad. I ate really clean yesterday, got a good workout, and I can feel my body recovering from the lack of nutrition, so I feel like I'm on the right path. I've got all good foods lined up for today, and another hard workout this evening. I'm still a bit bloated from the bad stuff, so I'll probably drop a few pounds in the next few days simply by cutting out starches and alcohol. We'll see.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

The frequent blogging will most likely help too... Are you still gunning for 208 by july 1? that will be pretty tuff but you could totally do it.

Geoff said...

Yeah, still shooting for that goal. I've found in the past that when I go really clean with my eating I'll drop a lot of water weight (6-7 pounds in a week) so while it may not be fat, it's still unnecessary weight, which gets in the way during bodyweight workouts. We'll see if the same things happens this time, who knows :)