Monday, March 3, 2008

March goals

Today's Weigh-In: 212.0 lbs.
5-Day Average: 211.85

Alright, back to the grind. Got in a good workout this morning:

Angie
100 pullups
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats

Took me 44 minutes, but I got it done (used assistance on the pullups, though).

I made a big batch of healthy food this weekend so I should be good for the rest of the week with regards to eating. I made a huge thing of turkey chili, a corned beef brisket which I trimmed all the visible fat off of, and a really good sauce I'm going to be using for chicken and brown rice. I have 4 days until my goal of 210, so I gotta hit it hard this week. My alcohol free month is over, but I'm only going to relax it a little bit. No alcohol at all except on Saturdays. I think this will provide a good balance of healthy lifestyle with moderation. I'm sick of seeing 212 on the scale, so I'm going to do what it takes.

New goal for March: 205 lbs. by March 31st. 6.5 pounds seems to be about right for me if I work hard. Also, that would put me at a goal of under 200 for April, which should be sweet. Let's see if I can pull it off.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

That's a good goal to have - 6.5 by the 31st. That's my birthday - treat yourself to those 6.5 and never look back.