Thursday, December 27, 2007

Woo-hoo

Today's Weigh-In: 219.4 lbs. (new low!)
5-day Average: 221.2 lbs.

Well, my weigh-in today has broken the 220 barrier, and my average is inching its way along as well. Actually, I weighed in this morning after I ate, so it's probably under 219. I really have no idea why it's so low, I haven't been doing anything special. I've actually been sick, and I haven't been to the gym since Saturday (taking the week off, since I've been at this for about 3 months now, body needs a break). My eating hasn't been great (had some leftover Christmas candy yesterday). I'm not dehydrated though, so I don't think it's that. I weighed 218 in October of last year. So I'm on my way to losing all the weight I gained this year. It's kind of sad to think where I was headed if I continued gaining weight in such a fasion (13 lbs. in a year, and 25 lbs. the year before). I would've been 300 by the time I turned 30 at that rate. No thank you. Never again.

All the candy is gone so I'm eating 100% clean again. I tried to get in a small bodyweight workout last night but my lungs practically exploded. I'll give it a few more days. Hope everyone else is doing well!

No comments: