Sunday, December 30, 2007

December goal: Accomplished

Today's Weigh-In: 219.2 lbs.
5-Day Average: 219.28 lbs.

Well, my average is finally under 220, which means I've now officially lost all the weight I gained this year. Cutting out the alcohol seems to really be helping, and I've been eating pretty well. I got back in the gym yesterday and it felt good, so back to the old routine this week. My cold is getting better as well, a few more days and I'll be good as new.

I haven't decided what my goal weight-loss should be for January, since it took me almost 3 months to lose 11 lbs. (but most of the weight lost was in the past couple of weeks). I think 10 lbs. might be to extreme for me, but 5 lbs. might be too easy. I dunno, I'll think it through and update my goals by the first.

No comments: