Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bleh

Today's Weigh-In: 200.4 lbs.
5-Day Average: 199.5 lbs.

Ocean's 11 challenge status: 3.5 pounds lost (based on 5-day average)

Well, my weigh-in today was a bit high, but my average is below 200 now. I had a cheat meal yesterday, which had more carbs than I normally consume, so it's probably just retained water. Oh well. I needed a bit of a carb-up, I was feeling a little weak in my muscles due to the reduced intake.

I'm really blowing it on the workout front. I have not worked out since Saturday since my company changed everybody's schedule, so I have to come in 2 hours earlier than I used to, and I've been getting stuck here later so I've been missing the Crossfit classes. Oh well, next Tuesday is my last day here, and my new job offers flexible hours. I'm going to go work out in a regular gym tonight, just so don't feel like a big lazy slob.

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

my weight always spikes up after my cheat meal. Just part of the game. Your body will appreciate the extra grub and pay you back in a few days with a lower weigh in. Get back in the gym. Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow. Cool on starting the new job soon.

Anonymous said...

That sucks on the job front. It's good to hear better days are ahead, though. Were you able to get to the gym tonight?

lj said...

it's great that your new job is more flexible. it's also great that you're making time to go to the gym when you had to go to work early and stay later than usual!