Monday, June 9, 2008

Better weekend

Today's Weigh-In: 204.0 lbs.
5-Day Average: 203.0 lbs.

Well, this weekend was much better than last weekend. I had one cheat meal (2 fish tacos from Rubio's, with beans and rice) on Friday. I limited my alcohol intake, and I monitored my calories on Saturday and Sunday (went a little over on Saturday but not much). I made some citrus marinated chicken and Spanish rice for dinner last night, with beans, corn, and grilled onions and peppers. And I have a nice New York steak defrosting for me tonight. So all is well in the diet department.

The exercise department took a bit of a wrong turn, though. Last Wednesday's workout really put a hurting on my left hip flexor, and I wasn't able to move it without pain until Sunday. My Crossfit affiliate doesn't run workouts on Sundays, so I had to wait until today to get another workout in. So 5 days without workouts = lame. Oh well, not much to be done about that. I felt strong today, a little sore in my back, but nothing bad. So I'm aiming for a full 5 days of exercising this week. That should push the weight-loss a bit quicker, so I can hope for a sub-200 within the next 2 weeks.

No comments: