Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend accomplished

Today's Weigh-In: 201.4 lbs.
5-Day Average: 201.7 lbs.

Well, the weekend is finally over. Let's just say it was memorable, in both good and bad ways. I went to a wedding on Saturday, but I didn't go crazy with the food (actually, I probably under-ate). Yesterday I also ate pretty normally, so no worries there. I got a workout in on Saturday, but I couldn't do much yesterday as I woke up with a really bad cramp in my calf. Thankfully its better today, but I didn't get to workout today either since I had to come into work early so I can leave early to do something else that will most likely take all night. It's frustrating. I just want to get back into a solid routine of preparing my meals ahead of time and working out at least 4 times a week. Hopefully I can do that starting tomorrow. I don't foresee any issues arising for the next 2 weeks, but on the 17th I'll be leaving to go on a cruise, so that will disrupt any rhythm I can get myself into. Oh well, I'm in dire need of a vacation (seeing as I haven't taken a real one since I graduated college in 2005).

1 comment:

Jason said...

It looks as though the weight is coming back down so that's good. I hate calf cramps they suck hard! Hope this week goes well for you man