Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm not dead yet

Today's Weigh-In: 200 lbs.
5-Day Average: 200.5 lbs.

I'm still here, folks. Just been busy with the new job. My weight is still around the 200 pound mark. I've eaten out twice this week, with my new colleagues (I didn't want to be rude) but I made good decisions instead of going all out. I haven't been able to work out all week, though, as I haven't finalized my schedule yet. I should have it nailed down by tomorrow, so hopefully I can get back to business.

Life is going pretty well for me right now, but it's a bit stressful. I haven't been counting my calories as I should, so that's the reason I'm not really losing any weight. Once I get settled into a good schedule I'll be right back on track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with getting back into a routine. It'll come soon enough.

Are you enjoying the new job?

Geoff said...

It's hard to tell so far, as I haven't really done any work (we're in the planning stages of a large new project, which is what they hired me to work on). Everybody seems cool, and right now I'm just doing research and learning all the frameworks and technology that we're looking at using. It definitely looks promising, though.

Jason said...

I know what you mean with the schedule. I'm really not a very organized person, so I like to just wing it most of the time. Then, I realized I wasn't working out as often and was finding excuses not to because of time conflicts. So, I just buckeled down and put my entire schedule day to day down and I haven't missed a workout yet! It's been going well, so yea get that schedule down and you'll probably get right back into it.

However, don't stress about it to much, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now! Hope everything goes well with the new job.