Thursday, September 16, 2010

Doing awesome

Today's Weigh-In: 204 lbs.
PhysicsDiet.com Average: 207.15 lbs.

Well this week has turned out great for weight loss. On Tuesday I hit 205.6, Wednesday I was 204.6, and today I was 204.0. These little spurts of weight loss are a nice mental boost for someone who's been trying to lean out for so long. I think the combo of intermittent fasting along with alcohol restriction has really done most of the work, because I haven't gotten to work out a day this week. I'm finally feeling good enough to get a workout in, but I had minor oral surgery this morning and they said I can't exert myself today because of the risk of bleeding. So I have to wait until tomorrow to get a workout, but that's okay, cuz I know I'll be getting at least a good workout or two at the Crossfit Level 1 certification this weekend, being held at Crossfit 714 (my gym). I'm super excited about finally attending a cert, and I'm glad I got this flu thing out of the way. I'm already under my goal weight for the month, so now I'm going to just make sure I keep it that way and not regain. All in all everything is going great, and I finally have some good momentum in the right direction.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Its good to read this, glad things are going Awesome for you. Keep it headed in that direction!