Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Current status and monthly goal

Today's Weigh-In: 209.8 lbs.

Weight is still high, although it should begin a downward trend pretty soon. I've been eating super clean (most of the time, had a big calorie blast on Saturday), so it doesn't have a say in the matter. As of September 1st I haven't had any alcohol, nor will I for (at least) the rest of the month. This always helps a lot with weight loss for me, and it's been really easy this time for some reason. I've been sleeping great, training hard 4-5 days a week, and I'm injury free, so it's time for a hard push in the right direction.

The goal for this month is to be under 205 pounds by October 1st. My weight has been fluctuating between 208 and 210 for the past few days, so I don't think it's unreasonable. I'm still doing 16 hour fasts on weekdays, although on the weekends I usually only go about 14 hours, which is still fine. That's why it's called "intermittent" fasting, it doesn't have to be perfect every day to work. I tracked my calories a couple of times last week, and on an average weekday I've been getting around 2200, perfect for me to lean out.

I know I've been a bit lax on updating the blog and commenting on others' posts, so I'll try to be more active on here this week. That's it for now.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Glad to see you have a plan and that your continually working on it. Looks like you have allot of good things going right now so I am sure you will make it happen and hit your Oct 1 goal.