Monday, June 22, 2009

Good weekend

Today's Weigh-In: 206.4 lbs.
5-Day Average: 207.1 lbs.

This weekend was really good on the diet front. I had my one cheat meal on Friday, and I made sure not to go crazy and to just eat a reasonable amount. I also made sure that I didn't eat as much prior to it, to help with keeping the total number of calories down. Saturday and Sunday were both great, with 100% home-made meals both days.

I only ended up getting 2 workouts last week. I worked out on Thursday, but my shoulder was still bothering me, and I didn't hit the intensity that I normally would. My brother and I had planned to go sprinting on Saturday morning, but when I woke up it was raining outside, so we had to skip that as well.

My shoulder is not 100%, but I've been massaging it and trying to do some exercises to maximize flexibility and recovery. I will be working out today, as the workout planned doesn't involve any yanking on my shoulder girdle, so I should be alright.

It doesn't really look like I'm going to hit my goal of 200 pounds by the end of the month, which is disappointing. I've been working hard, and to not see much change on the scale is disheartening. Hopefully my body measurements will have changed for the positive. At least then I'll know that I'm doing something right. 9 days to go.

1 comment:

40 Something said...

keep at it and you can be free of the 200s by independence day!