Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick update

Hey everybody. Thought I'd pop in and post something. I'm still not 100% better from my flu, but I'm getting there. The only lingering issue is that I'm coughing up a lot of phlegm from my lungs which makes it impossible to exert myself without going into a coughing fit. I'm giving myself a few more days, but I'm itching to get back in the gym. I'm hoping by Friday that I'll be good enough to at least get a light workout in, just to gauge where I'm at cardiovascularly. If that goes okay then on Monday I'll be back doing the Crossfit workouts.

Forgot to weigh-in today, and diet has been so-so. Some days I eat perfectly, while others I just get lazy and eat whatever's available, which is a big no no. It averages out to no weight gain, but I'm not going to be able to lose anything if I don't tighten the diet up a bit.

No comments: