Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day Sixteen

Day Sixteen

Today's Weigh-In: 217.2 lbs.

Sorry for the delay between posts. I've been super busy and it's hard for me to post during work any more.

So this week has had its ups and downs. I started out strong last week, then kinda petered out toward the end of the week. The weekend was better, but not perfect, and then I got fired up for this week again. Right now I'm feeling really motivated, so I'm just gonna ride it out as long as I can. I think if I can manage to be in the gym pretty much every day and working out with others who are better than me that will help me stay motivated and consistent.

I did two conditioning workouts yesterday, and then did some Olympic weightlifting and front squatting this morning. I plan on hitting two gym sessions tomorrow (strength work in the morning and conditioning at night).

Diet has been really spot on. I had had some digestive problems last week and as a result have removed any and all gluten-containing foods from my diet, and haven't had any issues since. I seem to be tolerating a small amount of dairy, mostly greek yogurt or some cheese, without issue. I'm hanging around 2500-2700 calories on my workout days, 2200-2400 on off days. Not being super strict about counting calories, but I try to keep track of what I eat throughout the day so I know how much I have left in my allotment for dinner, and try to stay within that range.

I'm about half-way done, and I'm about 4 pounds down; perfectly on target to hit my goal of 7 pounds this month. I'm very excited, and I know if I hit this goal it will motivate me harder to keep going and finally get the physique I want.

No comments: