Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates this week. Been really busy with work and just haven't found the time. I didn't get a chance to weigh in before I ate this morning, so no numbers for today. I've been tracking my caloric intake and have been doing pretty well at keeping them under 2500 for the last few days or so. The weekend was definitely not good, though, with hot wings, french fries, and beer. So I'm making up for that a bit this week. I've gotta get better at limiting my cheats to one meal per week and not stretch it out over a few days. I used to be really good at this but it's hard to get back into that routine, especially when you're around other people who aren't as concerned with what they eat.

I got in a really good workout this morning, and I'll be doing some heavy deadlifting tomorrow, so that should be fun. I'm still having a hard time with getting up in the morning, but it's something that I have to do or else I won't reach any of my goals. Just gotta suck it up and go.

No comments: