Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Status update

Wow, I hadn't realized that it's been almost a month since my last post. Time flies when you're busy as all get-out. At work we're currently in a sprint to get a prototype of our new project ready by Thanksgiving so that it can be demoed at the end-of-year shareholders meeting. So I've been spending a lot of time at work, which can be pretty draining mentally. I am still doing my strength training program, although not as consistently as I would like. I'm still getting stronger though, so it's not a big deal at the moment. I'm still right around 197-200 pounds, but my muscles are definitely growing and I feel much more solid. Diet has been iffy at best, though. Not that I'm eating too much, but I'm eating too little, and I've been lacking variety lately. My doctor put me on some new medications that make me not very interested in food, so I've been having to force myself to eat throughout the day, which is not very fun. I've been drinking a lot of milk to substitute the lack of calories from real food, which works out alright but is not a good long-term solution. I'll have to figure something out.

Just wanted to give you guys an update on where I'm at. Hopefully after the new year comes I'll have more free time to devote to this.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

Almost been another month since your last update. How are things going?